Other resources include:
- Guidance for COVID-19 preparedness and response in humanitarian settings- A co-created document sharing public health and social measures for low capacity humanitarian settings (Updated May 2020)
- Global WASH Cluster Resource Centre- a library of technical documents, guidance and a help desk for responding to COVID-19 in humanitarian contexts
- UNICEF’s COVID-19 Resource Centre- a repository of useful documents and technical guidance for COVID-19
- WHO Guidance for Environmental Health in Emergencies
- SPHERE Standards for COVID-19- a repository of documents for humanitarian contexts
- WHO guide on WASH for COVID-19- a short guide on what WASH services to provide, expand and maintain across settings
- OXFAM’s COVID-19 Response Centre- a catalogue of resources developed by Oxfam
- Guide for self-isolation in the home- a WHO technical guide for home care of patients with mild COVID-19 and management of their contacts
- Guide for temporary isolation facilities- a WHO technical guide for the provision of temporary isolation facilities for care of patients with mild COVID-19 and management in dense areas
- OXFAM’s guide for quarantine centres for vulnerable populations- a WASH guide to supporting quarantine centres for COVID-19
- CDC’s guide for preventing COVID-19 transmission in densely populated areas
- Considerations for isolation of suspected COVID-19 cases- a WHO guide on quarantine and containment of cases
- IPC for safe COVID-19 burials- a WHO guide for safe burial practices for COVID-19 cases
- WHO Message Library for COVID-19 messages
- UNICEF’s RCCE Guidance – Provides an overview of key principles with links to other useful resources (Updated April 2020)
- UNHCR Technical WASH Guidance for COVID-19 Preparedness and Response - a breakdown of key WASH guidance for COVID-19 preparedness and response activities for camps and settlements
- UNHCR COVID-19 WASH Preparedness and Response Rapid Checklist - a rapid checklist of key WASH preparedness and response activities for COVID-19 for camps and settlements
Want to learn more about COVID-19 programming in camps and camp-like settings?
- What are camps and camp-like settings and who resides in them?
- Why are populations in camps and camp-like settings more at risk from COVID-19?
- What actions should be implemented in camps and camp-like settings to reduce transmission of COVID-19?
- How can WASH programmes be adapted to reduce person-to-person transmission in camps or camp-like settings?
- What other COVID-19 preventative actions should be implemented to reduce person-to-person transmission in camps or camp-like settings?
- How can contact exposure and surface transmission be reduced in camps and camp-like settings?
- How can we encourage individuals with COVID-19 symptoms (and their contacts) to self-isolate and seek care as needed?
Author: Lauren D’Mello Guyett
Last update: 18.9.2020