Online courses on COVID-19 offered by the WHO. This three-module training lays out the context that made it necessary to have a coordinated global plan in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. It offers the guidance required for the implementation of the Operational Planning Guidelines to Support Country Preparedness and Response.
WHO training: ePROTECT Infections Respiratoires (FR) on acute respiratory infections (ARIs), what these really are, how they are transmitted, how infection risk is assessed, and basic hygiene measures for protecting ourselves. This traning is made up of four modules and includes downloadable videos and presentations.
STOP COVID-19 : Les essentiels pour la prévention et le contrôle du virus. In this training offered by Bioforce, you will find clear and objective information on the virus and its effects, as well as practical resources to deliver interventions in communities.
- Rapid actions that local organisations can take to stop the spread of COVID-19. A Wash’Em webinar. The recording is available here.
- Father Laurent Kaiser, head physician for the infectious diseases service at Hôpitaux Universitaires de Genève, makes the distinctions between reality and uncertainties around the novel coronavirus. The recording is available here.
- Webinar on COVID-19 by Sanitation and Water for All, with participation by UNICEF and the WHO, 27 March 2020. The recording is available here.
Key Resource Hubs
- Organisation mondiale de la Santé
- Institut Pasteur
- Office fédérale de la santé public - Confédération suisse
- COVID-19 et l'EAH - ressources disponible en plusieurs langues
- Médecins sans Frontières (MSF)
- ISO réponse au COVID-19 : Normes mise à disposition gratuitement
- Site du gouvernement Français sur le Covid-19
- Site du gouvernement Canadien sur le Covid-19
- Site du gouvernement Belge sur le Covid-19
- Comment les enfants peuvent aider à vaincre le virus